We are at the starting gate for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon – Tallyho! Wait … wrong sport…
Here are the opening meme questions and answers:
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m at home in the small town of Karmiel in northern Israel.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens although it hasn’t come in from the library yet so I have a feeling that it isn’t going to be included in this year’s Read-a-Thon. I will be starting with Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan instead.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
It is actually Passover today and I’m stuffed after having a large holiday lunch. Later I will tuck in to my favorite dessert – strawberries and vanilla ice-cream.
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a lecturer in English Literature at a local college. I love reading books (duh!), watching movies and playing adventure games. Recently become addicted to the TV show Quantico.
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
While I have participated before, it was several years ago and I cannot remember what I did or what I read. So I’m more of a first timer and I am most looking forward to connecting with other readers and bloggers.
Happy reading everyone and good luck!